Best Piles Care Nagpur
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Piles Treatment Center Nagpur
Dr. Nilesh Junankar is the best surgeon in Nagpur having the comprehensive experience of using advanced technologies for operating piles. Junankar hospital is famous for special and quality piles treatment to their patients. Junankar Hospital Nagpur is the authorized hospital for piles laser treatment in Nagpur. We have lots of satisfied patients from Nagpur, Maharashtra and across Madhypradesh.
What is Piles or Hemorrhoids?
Piles is enlarged veins located at the junction of Rectum and anus commonly known as Hemorrhoids, Mulvyadh (मुळव्याध) or Bavasir (बवासीर). With some instances, the tissues and veins in the Anus Channel become swollen and causes Hemorrhoids. The Anal Canal is short and plays a crucial role in several ways. The blood capillaries from the Anal Canal gets connected to the rectum through Anus. Any pressure caused to the Anus region due weight lifting causes Piles. If unattended to on time in the proper manner, Piles get accompanied by bleeding. This stage causes unbearable and excruciating pain in people.
Piles are not the severe disorder it goes away after a few days. But if you see following symptoms then it is essential to concern your health expert.
- Painless rectal or anal bleeding
- Intense pain, irritation near anal area
- Trouble in bowel discharge
- Extreme itching, swelling or a lump formation in or around the anus
- Fecal leakage or mucus or watery discharge through the anus
- It gives the feeling of un-emptiness in the anus
It is exciting to examine the exact cause in every individual. However, the most likely reasons are as follows:
- Blood during a bowel movement. There may be fresh blood at the end of passing stools, or you may witness blood on the tissue.
- You may feel a lump outside the anus.
- Piles may cause itching in the region aka Perianal pruritus.
- There may be a sensation of stool being ‘stuck’ in the anal area after a bowel movement.
- Rarely, there may be a dull pain.
- As a complication, the Piles sometimes develops a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid. This clot may cause the development of sudden pain which worsens
on sitting or during movement.
Type of Hemorrhoid/Piles
Piles or Hemorrhoids categorized into two as:
- Internal Hemorrhoids
- External Hemorrhoids.
Internal Hemorrhoids again divided into four types based on their functioning. Let us have a look at the four categories.
First Degree Piles
- This type of Pile remains inside the Anus.
- They may bleed occasionally but never hang out causing
Second Degree Piles
- This kind of Piles stay inside the Anus and come out only during stressful bowel movements.
- They automatically get inside the Anus once the bowel movement is over
Third Degree Piles
- Like in the second degree, piles come out of the Anus during Bowel movement.
- However, unlike the second-degree hemorrhoids, they do not go back into the Anus all by themselves.
- They need to be pushed back into the Anus after the bowel movement.
- This is the advanced stage of piles which requires surgery to get rid of pains.
Fourth Degree Piles
- In this type, the piles remain outside the Anus constantly and never goes into the Anus even when pushed using the fingers as in the Third degree.
- They stay swollen outside the Anus causing problems for ordinary actions like sitting and standing. When the blood inside the piles gets clotted, they cause pain.
- They are bluish colored lumps, located around the skin of the anus.
- They are very itchy and painful.
- Cured by medications.
- They form blood clots under the skin
- Causes intense pain
- Internal hemorrhoids can leave the rectum and comes out of the anal body.
- They cause more pain, itching and cause bleeding.
- Gives the feeling of incomplete evacuation.
Many types of treatments are available for Piles depending on the degree to which the hemorrhoids belongs. Getting rid of Piles as quickly as possible will help you continue with your routine life. Junankar Hospital Nagpur provides best Piles treatment in Nagpur with good care.
Laser energy is used for coagulation of Hemorrhoidal nodes. It is a non-invasive, painless and cost-effective method and possesses fewer chances of recurrence.
Injections are used to treat the piles.
An electric probe, a laser beam or IR light have been used to treat prolapsed hemorrhoids.
It is an effective method.
Internal hemorrhoids or complicated external hemorrhoids treated with Haemorrhoidectomy. Its success rate is about 95% but there are chances of reoccurrence.
The circular section of skin is made with the help of Stapling gun. It is less painful and effective method.
Haemorrhoidal artery ligation
It is used to treat grade 2 and 3 hemorrhoids. In this method, the rubber band is placed above dentine line which blocks the blood supply.
Prevention of Piles
- Eat high fiber food.
- Drink plenty of liquids.
- Exercise daily
- Don’t strain during defecation
- Do not sit or stand at the same place for more time.
- Don’t lift heavy weights continuously.
Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Instructions
- Have your stool before surgery.
- Do not eat anything after midnight or before 4 hours to surgery.
- In case of diabetic patient avoid the use of oral medications or insulin on the day of surgery.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Take help of person to take care of you on the day of surgery.
- Do not rub or remove the dressing from the wound and keep ice bags for 4-6 hours.
- Take bath every after four hours for 5 minutes.
- Urinate at the end of the day of surgery, drink a limited amount of liquids.
Myths about Piles
- Piles can cause colon cancer.
- I don’t need to worry if I eat fiber in large amount.
- Cycling may cause piles.
- Only old age people acquire piles.
- Piles are connected with bleeding.
Dr. Nilesh Junankar provides best piles treatment Nagpur at Junankar Hospital Nagpur.
Advantages of Laser Treatment for Piles Over Conventional Surgical Methods
|Main Feature||Laser Treatment||Surgical Procedure|
|Patient Hospital Stay||24 Hours||3-7 Days|
|Recovery Time||3 Days||7 to 15 Days|