Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Center Nagpur
Junankar Hospital Nagpur is the best hospital in Nagpur for pilonidal sinus treatment, pilonidal sinus laser treatment, and pilonidal cyst treatment. Dr. Nilesh Junankar is the best surgeon for pilonidal sinus in Nagpur known to perform non-surgical treatment for Pilonidal sinus. Junankar Hospital is famous for laser treatments and conventional treatments. Patients are really satisfied with the painless treatment for pilonidal sinus.
What is Pilonidal Sinus?
Cysts or Sinus formed as a result of many reasons. Cysts are lumps that get developed in distinct regions of the body for various reasons. Many cysts remain mild and gentle. Despite, some of them, can be deadly causing unbearable pain. The untreated cysts have the potential to turn cancerous. Amongst the many kinds of Cysts, Pilonidal Cyst is a small cyst or abscess that occurs in the cleft at the top of the buttocks. Let us have a look at the Pilonidal Cyst in a detailed manner to have a clear understanding about the same.
Who stands the risk of getting Pilonidal Sinus/Cyst?
Many reasons attribute to the formation of Pilonidal Cyst key among them being the following. Some such ideas enlisted below
- Men are highly vulnerable to be affected by Pilonidal Cyst than women
- People leading a sedentary lifestyle are prone to get affected by Pilonidal Cyst
- People whose body is covered with thick hairs all over get affected by Pilonidal Cyst easily
- Obese people who tend to be overweight are easily prone to get affected by Pilonidal Cyst
- People who have a family history tend to get affected by Pilonidal Cyst easily
- People who have undergone the process of Pilonidal Cyst earlier are prone to get back more such cysts in the future
Pilonidal Sinus Symptoms
Similar to other diseases, Pilonidal Cysts confers their presence through many symptoms. Some such signs are enlisted below for easy identification of the same.
- Persistent fever
- Swelling around the area
- Reddishness in the buttocks portion
- Bleeding in the case of rupture of the abscess
- Mild to severe pain depending on the severity of the Cyst
Pilonidal Cysts may show out many more symptoms based on the stage of the Cyst. It also depends on a case to case basis. If you experience any of the above symptoms, get in touch with a qualified Medical Professional immediately who will be able to offer suitable treatment for the removal of the Cyst in a quick manner.
Pilonidal Sinus Causes
The main reason for Pilonidal Cyst is debris and accumulation of hair in the buttocks region of people. When these get accumulated above the split part of the buttocks, they become infected to form a painful abscess. This abscess infects the skin around the region making it a nightmarish experience.
- Innate bodily deformations in the buttocks and anal region
- Consistent pressure on the bottom and Anus section for a more extended period
- Sudden hair growth in the Anus or buttocks area
- Dead hair follicles drilling the field and develop an infection
- Lengthy sitting practice for a job or driving
- Appearance of unnecessary hair on entire body
Pilonidal Sinus Treatments
Many kinds of treatment options are available for people who suffer from Pilonidal Sinus. Junankar hospital provides Pilonidal sinus treatment Nagpur, treatment options available are listed below.
- Pilonidal Sinus Laser Treatment
- Excision Surgery for abscess removal
- Pit Picking, which is another medical procedure
- Draining the abscess and lancing the wound area
- Flap procedures like – Z-Plasty
- Rotational Flap
- Limberg Flap
Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Instructions
- Support the guidance regarding overeating
- Take a shower to avoid infections
- Wear clean and comfortable clothes
- Drop accessories at home
- Arrange a person for your safety
- Obey physician’s directions
- Do simple bodily exercise
- Practice Sitz bath following the bowel discharge
- Do make a habit of soft tissue for the restroom