Varicose Veins Treatment Nagpur
Junankar hospital, Nagpur is famous for excellent treatment results acquired with the use of best varicose vein laser treatment. It is the best hospital in Nagpur for vascular surgery where they offer best services. The hospital has all the necessary equipment and technology. Many patients are already treated here from Nagpur, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
The hospital deals with every kind of disorder related to blood vessels. The diseases are related to arteries, veins, and lymph vessels. Junankar hospital’s vascular and endovascular specialists treat vascular diseases entirely to reestablish well-being and prosperity. Dr. Junankar’s experience and aptitude, combined with the team approach, empowers them us to convey effective treatment each time delivering extraordinary results.
What is Varicose Vein and Spider Vein?
It is the condition, in which veins of leg gets abnormal dilated with swelling and discoloration seen on legs and ankles. The situation becomes more severe when the deep veins form thrombosis, the disorder is known as Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), which is most dangerous and can even cause death if the clot travels to an upside in lungs- known as Pulmonary Embolism.
Varicose veins are also known as varicose or varicosities. They are enlarged, inflated, swelled a bluish-purple or red colored blood canals. A varicose vein is common in women.
Spider veins are red, purple, and blue colored short but visible blood vessels. They show spider like folding or twisting of blood vessels and hence named as spider veins.
Varicose Vein and spider vein symptoms
- Swelling of legs
- Bleeding from varicose veins
- Thickening of the vein
- Leg aching, burning, and itching
- Varicose Vein and spider vein causes
- The worst discomfort after sitting or after prolonged standing
Varicose Vein and spider vein Causes
Different reasons for Varicose Veins or Spider Veins are as follows:
- Continued standing for professional work
- Obesity or overweight
- Hormonal irregularity during pregnancy, adolescence, and menopause
- The use of prophylactics
- The pressure exerted by tumors, constipation
- Injury or damage to the skin
- History of vein surgery
Types of Varicose Vein and spider vein
- Greater saphenous varicose veins
- Lesser saphenous varicose veins
- Branch type varicose veins
- Genital area varicose veins
- Reticular type or web type (spider veins) varicose veins
Varicose Vein and spider vein treatment
Varicose vein laser treatment –
- If you compare open surgery for varicose veins and laser surgery, you see that advantages are much more in varicose vein laser treatment.
- To get the low cost of varicose vein surgery in Nagpur is easy and also beneficial. Cosmetic effect is hugely at its most excellent level.
Here are some advantages of varicose veins laser treatment in Junankar Hospital Nagpur:
- Local anesthesia allows the surgeon to operate patient without any large incision creating no bleeding.
- No pain
- No big and permanent scars
- Best results in cosmetic view
- Varicose veins treatment gives you best cosmetic results at low cost.
- The brilliant corrective results of varicose vein surgery performed under local sedative directed to ranges of tumefaction, which empowers operations to be performed on varicose veins on the face, hands, feet, and chest.
- Diabetic foot Difficulties like ulcers, reduced flow of blood, infections are also treated under varicose vein surgery hospital in Nagpur.
Apart from this doctors may suggest following treatment options:
- Sclerotherapy is used to treat small and medium-sized varicose veins. Anesthesia is not necessary for this
- Foam sclerotherapy is used against large vein to close and seal them
- Catheter-assisted methods it uses energy from radiofrequency or laser. It is used larger varicose veins.
- High ligation and vein stripping
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Endoscopic vein surgery
- Personal care, including daily exercise, use of comfortable clothes, and bypass prolonged standing or sitting
- Wear compression stockings to smoothen blood flow
Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Instructions
- Always carry compression stockings along with you
- Follow the directions about the diet
- Take a shower to maintain hygiene
- Wear clean and comfortable clothes
- Do not wear any accessories
- Arrange a person for your safety
- Wear compression stockings in daytime for three days after surgery
- Follow physician’s instructions
- Perform simple physical exercise
- Avoid swimming
- Plan proper diet.
Myths of Varicose Vein and Spider Vein
- High heels cause varicose veins
- Varicose veins do not create any harm
- Crossed legs while sitting cause varicose veins
- Surgery is the ultimate option and treatment is expensive
Comparison of Advantages of Varicose Veins Laser Treatment over Surgical Procedure
|Patient Hospital Stay||1 Day||
|Recovery Time||3 Days||